We encourage our residents to try and sort out the anti-social behaviour (ASB) issue themselves first. Often, you can resolve the issue quickly by speaking face-to-face with the person causing the issue.
You can keep a record of ASB using our Incident Log below.
If this doesn’t work or you feel threatened or vulnerable approaching your neighbour, you can report it to us by:
- completing our online ASB form
- writing to us or visiting us in person at our offices: SW9 Community Housing, 6 Stockwell Park Walk, London, SW9 0FG
- emailing us at info@SW9.org.uk
- asking a friend, relative, neighbour or advocate to report issues of anti-social behaviour to us on your behalf.
All reports are confidential.
How soon will we respond?
For high level incidents we will contact you within one working day of receiving your report.
High level incidents include:
- Domestic violence
- Drug dealing/substance misuse
If property has been damaged we aim to make your home safe within 24 hours of your report.
For low level incidents we will contact you within five working days of receiving your report.