We want the strong sense of community on the Stockwell Park estate to keep on flourishing. In this section, you'll find information about the services we provide to our residents.
Find information about:
- your rights and responsibilities as a Network Homes tenant
- keeping a pet in your home
- exchanging your home with another council or housing association tenant
- buying your home through right to buy
Find out about:
- the different payment methods available to you
- what to do if you need support paying your rent
- welfare reform
We believe that everyone has the right to live in their home without feeling threatened or harassed by others. We take all reports of anti-social behaviour seriously.
Repairs and maintenance
From time to time you may need to call on our Repairs service. In the Repairs section, you'll find information on:
- reporting a repair
- repair times
- who is responsible for different types of repairs
- our contractors
- dealing with damp and condensation
- our planned maintenance programme
- making improvements to your home
- aids and adaptations
- safety in your home
We believe that we can deliver the best services when you're involved in shaping them. In the getting involved section, you'll find details of all our involvement opportunities.
Employment advice and support
Find out about the exciting employment and training opportunities we provide to help you reach your full potential.