The EAN Programme is a 10 week Pilot designed to help you into a job, apprenticeship, traineeship, volunteering or education. You will be given information, advice, guidance and support every week for 10 weeks then up to three months while you are applying for a new career role.
The EAN Programme is available to interested and committed people who are aged over 16 and living in and around the London boroughs.
What does Ealing Apprenticeship Network provide?
- General information, advice and guidance on the vacancies and opportunities that are available and support in the process of applying supported by an experienced, qualified adviser with experience of placing candidates.
- Group workshops to help you identify your knowledge, talents, skills, abilities and qualifications.
- Personalised advice on what type and level of apprenticeship/opportunity would be most suitable for you, based on preference, interest, ability, confidence and aptitude.
- Employability workshops with a differing topic each week based on your needs and tips on how to become a potential candidate for an apprenticeship.
- Opportunities to network with others within the Network programme.
- Personalised support within the recruitment process i.e. (writing application forms, sending application forms, CVs and cover letters to prospective employers, support with preparing to attend an interview.
- Continued 1:1 support after the 10 week programme ends with your adviser to continue helping you into progression.
Where does it take place?
The sessions take place at Perceval House in the Council offices which is opposite the Town Hall. Participants need to proceed to the Staff entrance and sign in at the staff reception.
When does it take place?
Every Friday for two hours from 10am to 12pm for the group session and an optional 1:1 personalised session in the afternoon if requested.
If you’re interested in the EAN Programme please contact Dawn Anderson on 0208 8257397, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register your interest by emailing email@example.com.
For more information, please contact our Worksmart Team on 0300 373 3000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.