We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume you're happy to receive all cookies on the SW9 Community Housing website.  However, you can change your cookie settings at any time.  You can find out more about cookies and changing the settings on our Cookies page.



Renting a home

Apply for housing

To apply for social housing in SW9, you need to join the housing register.

You can complete a self-assessment on the Lambeth Council website to see if you qualify. 

You may qualify for housing if:

  • You have been a resident of Lambeth for two years. 
  • You have left the regular armed forces within the last five years, or
  • You live in Lambeth Council accommodation outside the borough, or
  • You are a council or housing association tenant who needs to transfer to Lambeth for work.

Social housing is in high demand and unfortunately not everyone who applies will be offered a home.

Renting a home

Our landlord Network Homes has a number of properties available for rent, including for intermediate rent. You can browse the properties on the Network Homes website