We have made it easy for you to report your repairs: You can:
- Log & track your repairs through our online portal - Plentific (see link below).
- Phone us on 020 3007 3170.
- Use our dedicated Repairs Form, which you can access below. Our repairs team are available Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm. If you phone us outside of these hours, you will automatically be transferred to our out of hours service.
When you report a repair, please:
- give us your name, address and contact details
- describe the repair you need in as much detail as possible
- give the dates and times when someone will be at home to let our contractors in.
Plentific - your online reporting tool is now live!
We now offer our General Needs tenants the ability to report and track repairs within their home.
Plentific is an easy, step-by-step tool you can use to log a repair.
To access Plentific, please click on the link shown below:
- You will need your Rent Payment Reference Number (found on your rent statement) and contact details, for us to let you know when we will attend to your repair or to give updates on the progress of your repair.
- Click on the icon that corresponds to your repair, i.e. no hot water. If it is an emergency, do not use Plentific. Follow emergency instructions.
- Describe the repair with as much detail as you can.
- Complete your booking preferences.
- Your repair will then have been logged and you will be sent a confirmation email.
We will get in touch with you if we need more information, so please make sure we have your correct contact number and email.
Plentific is available only to our General Needs tenants and is only for repairs that are inside your home.
If you have a communal repair you should use the existing dedicated Repairs Form (as above), contact our Repairs Team on 020 3007 3170, or visit reception.
We split our repairs into various categories. For more information about how long a repair will take please click on the button below.
Who is responsible for the repair?
You are expected to take responsibility for putting right accidental or deliberate damage to your home.
You can see who is responsible for repairs by clicking on the buttons below.