All cleaning on Stockwell Park is now carried out by our in-house SW9 Clean Team.
This is great news for residents, staff and the wider community as it means:
- SW9 now directly employs its own cleaning team.
- We will be able to offer increased value for money.
- We will be able to deliver a more responsive service.
- We can offer greater employment opportunities for local people (with SW9 committed to paying the London Living Wage)
The decision to bring cleaning in house was taken by our resident-led Board and fulfils a long-held promise by SW9. It means that we will be able to continue improving the service we provide to you, our residents.
In addition, as many of the staff have transferred from our previous contractor Zing, the new service will hit the ground running, maintaining and improving on current performance levels.
Having an in-house cleaning team means that SW9 operates a model that has proven successful at other resident-led housing organisations. It also brings us an important step closer to fulfilling the long held goal of the Board – to bring our repairs service in-house.
If you have any other queries about SW9’s cleaning service, please contact us on:
- Telephone: 0207 326 3700
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: Using the Contact us page.
Below is a set of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about the cleaning service moving in-house.