We are committed to making sure that your home is well maintained and in a good state of repair.
We have a programme of planned (or cyclical) maintenance to replace or renew different parts of your home when they reach the end of their serviceable life.
Planned maintenance includes:
- Replacing central heating systems
- Replacing windows
- Replacing kitchens and bathrooms
- Renewing the roof
- Replacing electrical wiring
- Replacing external doors.
We will contact you before we carry out any work to make sure that we cause as little disruption as possible.
We carry out cyclical maintenance every eight years.
Cyclical maintenance could include:
- repairs to external walls
- painting the outside of your property
- fencing repairs
- landscaping common areas
Please note: As these works are not essential to your health, safety or comfort, we can only schedule these works when the funds are available to us.