SW9 is proud to offer a variety of free certified training courses for you to upskill your knowledge or get you ready to begin your career journey!
As most courses are online, you can take these at your own pace.
Online Training Programmes on offer:
- Care Certificate
- Conflict Management
- Customer Service
- Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Food Hygiene
- Minute Taking
- PA and Secretarial Training
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Starting a Business
- Starting a Home Food Business
- Social Media Marketing
- Time Management Training
Face-to-face Training Programmes on offer:
- HGV Lorry Class 2 Training
- 18th Edition Electrical Installation Course
Please note that training is only available for SW9 Community Housing residents aged 18 years and above.
If you do not have access to go online, get in touch with us and we can help.
To book a course, please contact us on:
- Telephone: 0207 326 3700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Contact Us page