The SW9 Board has approved a Next Generation scheme, which supports the children of our tenants in securing homes on Stockwell Park.
- Applicants must meet the following qualifying criteria:
- Be the son or daughter of an existing tenant.
- Have need for a 1 bed or studio property.
- Have been living with parents for the preceding 3 years (except for those who have been living away for study, work experience or the armed forces).
- Be able to afford the rent (the applicant will be subject to the usual financial checks undertaken for prospective tenants).
SW9 reserve the right to ask for a guarantor and the right to carry out a credit check on all applicants.