The SW9 Office will again be open to the public from Monday 12 April.
- Monday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- Tuesday: 10.00am - 5.00pm
- Wednesday: 9.00pm - 5.00pm
- Thursday: 9.00am - 7.00pm
- Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
When visiting the office please wear a face mask, be aware of your own social distancing and maintain a two metre distance from others.
In addition, several other COVID-secure protocols will be in place during your visit:
- Only three people will be allowed into the reception area at any one time.
- Only two people will be allowed at the reception desk at any one time.
- Queuing positions will be clearly marked.
- You will be required to make use of the sanitising station at the door.
- Screens will be in place to minimise risk of transmission.
- Regular cleaning of the reception area will take place throughout the day.
- Public toilet facilities will be closed.
- Reception seating will not be available.
- Community computer terminals, the coffee machine and water dispenser will not be available.
- Meeting rooms will not be in use – if you require a meeting with an Officer, please contact SW9 by telephone in the first instance to arrange a way in which this can be carried out safely.
- Information will be clearly displayed reminding you of what is expected.
We thank you for your understanding and patience as we do all we can to keep you, your household and our staff safe during this time.
During periods when the office is closed, you can still use the following contact methods: