SW9 is on the look out for resident volunteers to join its new Improvement Panel. This is your chance to work in partnership with us, influencing positive change by making sure we continue to provide excellent services.
The Panel will work closely with management and officers to identify areas in need of improvement, conducting reviews and making recommendations for how SW9 could make the services you receive better.
Benefits of joining the Panel include:
- Free training and development opportunities e.g. project management experience and attending conferences.
- Gaining in-depth insight into how a social housing provider works.
- Learning new skills and meeting new people.
- Influencing real change for SW9 residents and the wider community.
All you need is:
- A willingness to learn and participate in training.
- An ability to communicate effectively and share ideas.
- To challenge constructively and make balanced judgements.
You can find out more about the Panel on our SW9 Improvement Panel webpage. This includes links to all relevant documents and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs). We have also created a YouTube video that tells you all you need to know.
For a chance to make a real difference please apply today by downloading our interactive application form, filling it out and sending it to email@example.com
Alternatively, please contact Komal Doan, SW9’s Community Engagement and Communications Manager, using the details below.
- Telephone: 0207 326 3700
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: Using the Contact us page