The SW9 Festival returns this August!
Have a read of our Festival guide to find out about the activities and skill-building classes that we have on offer for you and your family this summer.
Make sure you register as soon as possible to guarantee a place!
- London Zoo Coach Trip
- Brighton Coach Trip
- Get Job Ready - CV Workshop
- Cycling Training Course
- Computer Workshop
- Healthy Eating and Cookery Workshop
- Boxing for 7-16 year olds
And don't miss our Community BBQ on Friday 24th August 1-4pm at the Wynter House Pond!
How to register
Some of the activities have a limited number of spaces. To register your interest for an activity, please contact us by:
- calling 0207 326 3700
- emailing email@example.com
- or visit our office 6 Stockwell Park Walk, London, SW9 0FG.
You will need to provide us with the following details:
- names of all the residents in your household who wish to participate
- ages of any children in your household who wish to participate
- activities you want to do, in order of preference
- your address
- your contact number
- your email address.
The closing date for registering interest is Monday 6 August. We will let you know by Wednesday 8 August which activities you have secured a place on.
A huge thank you to our contractors and partners who sponsored the SW9 Community Housing Festival.