Keep up to date with what's happening with your landlord, Network Homes with their new email newsletter, straight to your inbox! This email will be sent approx every two months.
From next year, you will no longer receive a Network Homes newsletter through your letterbox. To keep receiving updates, you can sign up to their email list using the form below.
You will still receive your SW9 Our Community News magazine.
Why should you sign up?
Network Homes deal with several of your services (the full range can be found here), so signing up will help you keep up to date with:
- the latest safety tips for your home, such as fire, electrical and gas safety
- welfare advice and help with what you're entitled to
- opportunities for jobs and training with their development partners
- new developments in Stockwell Park
- updates on community spaces.
Network Homes will use this data to ensure your details are accurate on our system.
For more information on how we will handle your data, please see our Privacy statement.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving the e-newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.