Network Homes builds and manages homes - but that’s not the whole story. They believe in giving back and investing in the communities they work in, including the Stockwell Park estate and surrounding street properties, by contributing to sustainable initiatives, and by adding community value to everything they do.
Their mission is to open up possibilities for as many people as they can by continuing to grow a forward thinking, service-driven and financially strong organisation that builds, sells, rents and manages good homes in thriving communities.
The new Community Impact brochure highlights what Network Homes do beyond bricks and mortar to improve the lives of residents and make a positive impact in neighbourhoods.
Key achievements this year include:
- Over 1,200 new homes started and 468 homes completed
- 34 residents helped into permanent employment
- 10 new apprenticeships created, plus 13 work experience placements
- Employment advice and support provided to 122 residents
- 1,000 homeless families provided with temporary housing in 12 London boroughs
- 36 young homeless people given homes and support through our Project Vista partnership with New Horizon
- £1.2m in unclaimed benefits secured for residents
- 755 residents supported with grants, furniture and food bank vouchers
- Loft and cavity wall insulation installed in 1,400 homes, saving £166,000 on residents’ fuel bills and eliminating 12,882 tonnes of CO2 emissions
- £48,000 external funding secured to refurbish two playgrounds
- £560,000 of social value delivered through social activities in our Herts region
- £66,000 raised for homelessness charity, St. Mungo’s, by Network Homes
- 100 staff volunteering to take calls for our Comic Relief call centre