This December we have three exciting events for our residents!
Resident Christmas Party
Tuesday 12 December - 5:30pm to 7:30pm
- The event will be held at the SW9 Community Housing office.
- Join us as we switch on the Christmas lights.
- Enjoy live Christmas music.
- Eat yummy Christmas snacks.
- Warm yourselves up with a delicious mulled punch or hot chocolate.
- Learn how to knit a scarf at our knitting workshop.
- Get artistic at our Christmas card decoration workshop.
- Take part in our Christmas raffle – free ticket for every attendee.
Winter Wonderland at Hyde Park (including ice skating and circus show)
Thursday 21 December - 10am to 3pm
- Meet at the SW9 Community Housing office for a coach trip to Hyde Park.
- Coach trip includes free ice skating tickets AND free circus tickets for all.
- 51 spaces available for SW9 Community Housing residents.
- Meet at the Housing Office at 10am.
- Coach back from Hyde Park at 3pm.
- £10 deposit per family which you will get back when you attend or if you cancel more than five days in advance.
- Deadline to register for a place on the trip is Tuesday 12 December.
Friday 22 December - 12:30pm
- Come on an exclusive behind the scenes tour of the Post Office Bakery near Clapham North.
- Includes pizza making workshop.
- 12 spaces available.
- Meet at the Housing Office at 12:30pm.
- £10 deposit per family which you will get back when you attend or if you cancel
more than five days in advance.
- Deadline to register for a place on the activity is Tuesday 12 December.
To register for a place on our Christmas trips to Winter Wonderland or the Bakery Tour, fill in our 'contact us' form, email email@example.com or call 020 7326 3700. When registering, please tell us your address, phone number, email address and the names and ages of those in your household that would like to attend. We will email or call you to confirm your place on the activity.