SW9 Community Housing is a resident-led organisation. This means we encourage resident involvement at every level of the organisation.
Hearing from our residents about ways we can improve is important to us. We listen to the feedback we receive and use it to help shape our services. Many of our current improvement projects have been influenced by the feedback we receive from our customers.
What can you get involved in?
We offer a variety of ways for residents to get involved and help us to improve our services.
These range from one-off commitments to roles that can last over a year. However much time you are willing to give, we have a role that will suit you.
How does getting involved benefit me?
By getting involved you can:
- Shape services
- Effect change
- Monitor performance
- Be involved in the management of your home
- Enhance your local community
- Improve your own skills
How do you support my involvement?
We offer a variety of support for our residents who get involved with SW9 Community Housing and their community. Where relevant we can:
- Reimburse travel expenses
- Reimburse childcare costs
- Provide taxis for vulnerable residents
- Offer thank you gift vouchers and other incentives
- Offer training opportunities
- Our Community Engagement Officer is available to support you and answer questions.
How to get involved
If you are interested in any of our involvement opportunities, please fill out our contact us form.