Do you have an idea for a project that could benefit your community? If you do then you can now apply for a grant from our Community Chest to make it a reality! Each year we set aside a limited budget to support community projects that will make a positive difference to the lives of SW9 Community Housing residents.
Who can apply?
Anyone is welcome to apply for funding. This includes SW9 Community Housing residents, local businesses, charities and voluntary organisations.
What are the criteria?
In order to be successful, your application must:
- Support SW9 Community Housing’s mission, values or corporate objectives.
- Support SW9 Community Housing’s residents.
- Include relevant documentation supporting the application to justify funding, such as a business plan, project proposal, budget and details of previous similar projects delivered.
What kind of projects are funded?
Examples of projects we would like to support are: community activity classes, coaching in the local community and community events. This list is not exhaustive, you might have other ideas that we will consider!
How much is the grant?
The amount you are awarded depends on the project, but the maximum amount of SW9 Community Housing grant funding that can be given to a project per year is £6,000.
Applications will be scored against our criteria by the Grant Panel. This Panel includes an SW9 Community Housing senior member of staff and two SW9 Community Housing Board Members.
How do I apply?
To apply, please download and complete our interactive form below, then send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can request a pack:
- By telephone: 0207 326 3700
- By email: email@example.com